Monday, November 21, 2011

CHALLENGE UPDATE: Day 8

While doting over my beloved wife one evening, She hath asked of me how thy latest challenge is progressing. I hath said unto... I can't keep this up.

I told her it wasn't going very well. Then she said something that changed the game, "If you want to do chivalry, why don't you leave the toilet seat down?"

A QUEST!

Normally, I would have responded with my standard excuses (I find it sexist, I'm lazy, we have to bathrooms and I can leave one seat up and just poop in the other, etc...), but it got me thinking about the whole Chivalry thing. What is more Chivalrous than A QUEST?!?!??!

A QUEST!

From this day forth, I shall seek the favour (note the British spelling of "favour," which means it's serious) of my lady by putting down the toilet seat! This is swear upon Excalibur!

No comments:

Post a Comment